As the Chair of the Tech Core Group of the ABA's Law Practice Management Section (such a mouthful) I'm really happy to tell you about the very first ABA TECHSHOW Road Show. It's being held at the Massachusetts Bar Association on Wednesday on February 11 - read the announcement here. We have really exciting sessions being delivered by REALLY exciting speakers...check this out:
- The Mobile Office: Take Your Desktop in Your Pocket by Paul Unger and Debbie Foster
- New Resources and Personal Knowledge Management by Catherine Sanders Reach and me (yes I consider myself an exciting speaker - someone has to or my self-esteem would be shot!)
- Shock and Awe: PowerPoint for Opening Statements and Closing Arguments by Paul Unger and Catherine Sanders Reach
- Turbocharge Your Practice With Affordable Technology | Alan Klevan and Rodney Dowell
- PDF-ing for Lawyers by Debbie Foster and me again!
- Look Who’s Talking! What Lawyers Need to Know about Digital Dictation and Speech Recognition by (the most exciting!) Jim Calloway and Dave Bilinsky
- The Lawyer’s Guide to Managing Client and Case Information with Outlook by Debbie Foster and me
- Accidentally Successful: How to Tell if You and Your Firm are Making Money by Jim Calloway and Dave Bilinsky
Two separate but simultaneous lunch sessions will feature 60 Tips and 60 Sites in 60 minutes. Get more details and register here. Hope to see you there. And don't forget to register for the BIG SHOW...ABA TECHSHOW in Chicago April 2-4.